I am always interested in guest posts. The best way to reach me is via e-mail. Send me a short description of what you would like to post about.
I am interested in:
- Stories of spiritual abuse.
- Experiences with cults.
- Stories about doubting your faith.
- Commentary on Christian/church culture.
- Mixed faith parenting.
However, I'm open to suggestions. Try to keep it to 1500 words or so. I reserve the right to edit any post. I may hold on to your post for a while before I post it.
Along with the content of your post, send:
- A title.
- If you've told me your real name, tell me if I can use it.
- A brief bio and a picture of yourself (if you choose not to remain anonymous).
- A link to your blog, twitter feed, or anything else you would like me to promote when I publish your post.
Also, when the post goes up, please create a new post on your blog that points to the guest post here.
Previous guest posts:
- Belonging, Confidence, and Indoctrination by Recovering Agnostic.
- Wrestiling With Faith by Courtney Warren.
- Anti-climatic: How I Escaped from a Cult by Prairie Nymph.
- Fundamentalism: The Leading Cause of Atheism by Jonny Scaramanga.
- Exposing the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination by Sheldon Cooper
- Naming the Nameless by Melanie Cobb.